HAIR THICKENING FIBERS
BosVolumize Hair Thickening Fibers naturally bond to existing hair with keratin fibers that blend and cover thinning and low-density areas. Because our own hair is made of Keratin and naturally holds a positive charge, BosleyMD Hair Thickening Fibers are designed to mimic our own human hair but with a negative charge. Therefore, when negatively-charged, lightweight, easily blended BosleyMD Fibers come in contact with our positively-charged hair, it creates a static-cling effect, naturally binding to the hair shaft creating instantly thicker, fuller-looking hair.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Creates instant thicker fuller-looking hair
- Electrostatically attaches to existing hair follicles
- Covers-up fine and thinning areas of hair
- Perfect for temporary cover-up post-procedure
- Enhances existing procedure density
- Easy Application
- Cruelty-Free, Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Color Safe
- Style hair as usual.
- Liberally shake fibers into thinning areas of completely dry hair and gently style into place with fingers or comb.
- Shampoo to remove.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- For added hold, spray BosleyMD Styling Hairspray after applying Hair Thickening Fibers.
- BosleyMD Hair Thickening Fibers also work great as a root touch-up in-between color service.
The above Tips & Tricks are general, helpful recommendations on product usage and should not be considered medical advice.