Women's Minoxidil Dropper Info
Two 2oz Bottles with a dropper applicator
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 2% w/v.
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol (30% w/v), propylene glycol, purified water.
HOW TO USE
Important: When applying BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment, make sure the medicine comes in direct contact with the scalp. The medicine will not work if it is applied only on your hair and does not reach your scalp. Safe to use morning and night.
- Remove the cap. To remove, push down and turn in direction of the arrows on the cap.
- Part your hair in the area of hair thinning or loss.
- Push in the small tab located to the bottom right of the turning wheel.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1 ML line. If the level of the solution is above the 1 ML line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
- Next, place the tip of the dropper near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution from running off the scalp, apply a small amount at a time.
- After each use attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed.